Sunday, September 12, 2004

I wanted to be Baptized

Today, September 12th, 2004 Taylor was baptized. In our faith we are not baptized till we feel ready. It is a personal decision between God and that person. Taylor came to us about 3 weeks ago and asked us if she could be baptized. At first, at the age of 10, I thought she was too young and then I thought "Who am I so say that??". I then told her that if she meet with the Pastor and he felt she was ready; that we approved. Well that following Sunday she meet alone with Pastor Dave and several of the Elders. They approved and today she followed God's command from Matthew 28:18-20 and was fully emersed to tell her family and friends that she is child of God and wants to follow Him in her life. All of her family was there; Britton/Jason, Randy/Chrissie, Kris/Dustie and family, plus Aunti Arlene and Uncle Lloyd. It was a blessed day. We were so proud of her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor
I just me you today. What a wonderful girl you are. I am thrilled to hear about your baptism. I was a Baptist Pastor in Ireland until I took ill nearly 3 years ago. I need a heart transplant. Now every day I try to help others with broken hearts through my web site www.2hearts.org.uk

You are a wonderful inspiration to us all. God bless you.
David

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home